khaotic killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The khaotic killers clan.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my character bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arceus
Admin
Arceus

my character bio Empty
PostSubject: my character bio   my character bio Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 pm

name:arceus25
dislikes:hackers,noobs,losing..
fav color:blue
fav bakugan:saurus,griffon,dragonoid,preyas,gorem,hydranoid.
bakugan:

pyrus:dragonoid 400 gs,griffon 360 gs,saurus 340 gs,
aquas:preyas 380 gs,griffon 340 gs,saurus 370 gs,
darkus:hydranoid 390 gs,griffon 290 gs,saurus 350 gs,

ability cards:pyrus sniper lets a pyrus laserman open a bridge and laserman gains 100gs ,invisible fire lets any pyrus bakugan go on any of the cards on the field,bladed wings lets any winged bakugan on the field gets 100gs , ,hydranoids last wish when hydranoid is destroyed the bakugan that destroyed it subtracks 50gs ,rocky road lets a subterra bakugan go to another card,
double dimensoin nullifies all effects of ability card ,nothing but heat lets a fire tornado destroy one of the opponents cards,darkness switch lets your gate card switch with your opponents card .

gate cards:the coming of armor when two bakugan land on this card switch the bakugan with a armor bakugan ,moon light lets all darkus bakugan on the card gain 100gs ,rise of the shadows gives pyrus+ 100gs aguos-50gs haos-50gs subterra-50gs darkus+250gs ventus+250gs,sea rage,aquos bakugan get 100gs and all subterra and pyrus gos down 100gs,dark blesing gives all darkus bakugan on the field 100gs .

specail ability cards:boosted dragon.lets dragonoid have 100gs.

character cards:dragonoid card pyrus 250 gs darkus 150 gs ventus 100 gs haos -50gs aquos 150 gs subterra -50gs

i mixed the card formation up a bit but dont do that just causer i did.

since im admin

AUTO APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://kkclan.forumotion.net

my character bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
khaotic killers :: bakugan :: profiles/bios-
Jump to: